Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Whoo-hoo!

So, apparently, I need to check my mail more carefully.  Here I am, sorting papers on the desk in our home office and I come across an envelope my from insurance company.  It doesn't look like a bill, so I suppose that's why it got set aside.  I open it and it says "Based upon the clinical information submitted and the plan benefits, LeFort osteotomy with bilateral split maxilla with bilateral sagittal split osteotomy advancement of the mandible is approved for this member."  In English, I think that means I'm approved for my jaw surgery! 

1 comment:

nabukay said...

cute man. lol. my sis is married as well. she was based on vegas and now she is in boston. hey you have like 2 days to go before you are braced. take my advice and eat as much hard food as you can. burgers, cookies, apples eat as much as you can my girl cos you will be on a liquid diet for at least a week once those things come on....