Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I chewed! (Gesundheit!)

Tonight for dinner, my dear husband made me some ravioli and I chewed it!  I chewed!  Not well, mind you, but still - my teeth were definitely involved with the eating process. I had to puff out my cheeks every time I bit down, 'cause they kept getting nipped by the front teeth brackets.  I don't think I'll be eating in public for a while. :-# 

I'm suffering from the dry lip thing that Michelle spoke of a while back (if you're on my blogroll right now, I've read your ENTIRE blog from the beginning...I'm a crazy ortho-blogger stalker...).  My problem is a combination of the winter air and some habitual lip chewing, I think.  Well, that and the fact that I can't rub my lips together to put on lip balm  - that's definitely a problem.  Maybe I should buy stock in a lip balm company - as fast as I'm going through this stuff, I could retire on the dividends.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the good luck. I think it worked, it was a really good appt.
How's the mouth feeling? It takes some time for things to toughen up.
My lips still haven't adjusted to the bling. I'm thinking they never will.