Thursday, January 10, 2008

clearing up any name confusion

I noticed that a couple of y’all have added me to your blogrolls.  I love it, and will add more of the ortho blogs to my own roll as I have time to read them…  However, I hate to whine (no, wait that’s not true, I love to whine…) – really, I hate to sound like a whiner, but my name isn’t “Anna”. :-#   In the real world, my name is actually “Aimee”, but I know there is at least one other Aimee out there, so I chose to post under my “belly dance name” which is Ananda Devika.  I can totally see the confusion with Anna and Ananda, but I just thought I’d throw that out there.  Please don’t stop visiting me!  I’ve always just been picky about my name, especially because in “real life” no one can spell Aimee – I actually get emails at work where people write A-M-Y even though A-I-M-E-E is clearly in my address…

 

4 comments:

chris k said...

Forget it. I'm calling you Rufus from now on. Take that ;#

Ananda Devika said...

Actually that's fine ;# My mother calls me Otis. As in Amos Otis, I guess... Ah, memories...

nabukay said...

guilty as charged will change it right away. i knew it was not Anna so i have no idea why i put that...

stephanie said...

I'm not actually sure where I got the name from? Odd. Now, you are Aimee (not Anna).... do you mind that? If so, I will change it!!