Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ouch!

I have a tooth that hurts so bad – like “I have a cavity that will need a root-canal” bad.  This is the part (well, OK, one of the many parts) or this ordeal that I hate the most.  The horrifying feeling that something bad has happened to my teeth that will require more (expensive) treatment.  Usually it turns out to just be some movement of the tooth that is causing the pain and/or sensitivity, but until the pain subsides, it’s impossible to tell.  I’m sure it’s just the nighttime rubber bands pulling on this particular tooth that is the problem, but still… ouch.  L  I want it to stop!

 

I have an appointment with my surgeon next week to get X-rays and see if I’m “all good” (ie if he’s finished with me), and an orthodontist appointment two weeks later to get the final “stuff” done – I’m not sure what all they do, but it’s the last step in this process before removal, or so I was promised… J

 

No comments: