Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm such a baby, I would suck on my thumb...if it didn't hurt.

I hurt, I hurt, I hurt, I HURT!  Gah, it feels like my braces have razor blades attached to them.  I hope that something isn’t really really wrong.  I don’t think I’ve ever had this much damage done to the inside of my mouth in a 3 day period.  I even gave in and put wax on yesterday; I’ve really tried not to use the wax any more than necessary and am actually still on the first little container of wax that Dr. Weber gave me in Jan 08.  I didn’t put any on today but I’m leaning in that direction.  This is horrible.  Did I mention that I hurt?  Please feel sorry for me; my pity party is getting lonely. :P

1 comment:

stephanie said...

You're amazing - you've only used one container of wax in almost 2 years? I could use that in one night of rehearsal! :)