Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last day of eating for a while...



I should have put makeup on before snapping this photo. Wow, my face is pink first thing in the morning! Well, there are my beautiful surgical posts. They sure make sushi fun last night, and my lips are torn up this morning. Oh, course, having used barely any wax in the past 16 months, I'm not about to start now.
Today is the last day of chewing, so my work buddies are taking me to Stella's, this awesome little hole-in-the-wall hamburger stand. They serve the burgers on napkins! :) Can't wait!
Then, I'll head to my last dance practice for a while, and try to get some major shimmy time in while I can...

I've been waiting so long for this - I can't believe it's tomorrow!

4 comments:

holski said...

Good luck tomorrow Aimee!!!! It's finally your day!

funkyrhodes said...

Hey there! Funny, I just had a boatload of sushi today...now to fish all the sinews out! Bleech.

I thought about my last meal(s) before the big day. Savor that burger! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

sjp said...

good luck tomorrow!! i'll be thinking about you!

stephanie said...

Good luck tomorrow!! Thinking of you!!