Friday, May 15, 2009

check-up

Well, my first week post-surgery check-up with Dr. Desa was short and sweet.  He poked around my gums, squeezed my cheeks and sent me on my way, more or less.  He said I look "good", which I'm assuming is a relative term.  I don't think I look "good" by any means.  I look like a swollen muppet.  But maybe that's just me.  He said the swelling would continue to go down (phew) and that I should call him if it got worse (meaning I have an infection) and to keep wearing the rubber bands and eating.  So, yeah, nothing too exciting.  i go back in next week for a second (and I assume last) check-up, and then I'll be released back to my orthodontist's care.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey girl! It's been a few days.. how are things going?? I'm glad things went well with the ortho appt. Keep us posted!! :)