Thursday, May 28, 2009

back to the grind

Not having a pleasant week.  On top of the "tingles" (which feel more like electric shocks sometimes), I had to go back to work...which is less of a distraction from my face and more of a complication.  :P  So tired and cranky this week!

On a good note, though, I did find these little disposable toothbrush thingies that are small enough to fit into my mouth and reach my back teeth.  Phew!  I feel so much better when I can brush!  They were kinda pricey, but worth it during this hellish period of not being able to get my regular brush in my mouth without pain...

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Aren't the tingles annoying? And the occasional electric shock is fun too. At least we can tell ourselves that it is a good thing to be experiencing this since it means the nerves are coming back to life. I can't stand the numb chin. It really grosses me out to touch it. Having food on my chin and not feeling it is not much fun either. :)