Friday, February 15, 2008

Not so sweet...

I cried and cried yesterday.  I’m a total chocoholic – it’s a disease people! – and my sweet husband knows this.  He’s an enabler. J  He buys me the biggest box of chocolates he can find every year for Valentine’s Day.  This year he was careful to get one free of nuts – mostly crème-filleds…and alas, many of them are still to sticky for me to eat.  I was crushed.  Talk about a V-day bummer!

 

It’s going to be OK, though.  I’m going to eat them anyway.

 

I hope everyone had a happy Valentine’s Day…

 

3 comments:

nabukay said...

oh that will come don't worry. i got to work and there was this cute bunch of chocolates, sweets etc. waiting for me. of course i can't eat 90% of the things in there and i was boycotting valentines day anyway so i'll just give them to my teddy bear. keep the chocolates cos you'll be able to eat them soon just don't try biting into them with your front teeth cos you could hurt yourself/ your teeth. *hugs*

Katherine (Kate) said...

HA! It's amazing what we can successfully scarf down if determined enough, eh?!

Mmmmm...Linor truffles!!!

nabukay said...

lol, maybe katherine is right. i've tried to force myself to eat chocolate and i hurt myself....katherine what's your secret?!!