Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally...some photos

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I promised pics like 2 months ago... :-#

First of all, a refresher on the "before" - my "orthodontic mug shot" if you will.


Ugh, I absolutely abhor photos of myself. And OF COURSE, I didn't wear makeup the day I got braces, since I figured I'd be drooling everywhere... So, sigh...here's the only photo I got on Braces Day before I went to the ortho:



And after I got back home:



And here are a couple that I just took. I apparently don't have any kind of macro setting on this camera, so I apologize for the crappy shots...


Man, that looks so creepy - you can see my eyes. I look like some sort of screaming freak. :)

As usual, I majorly need lip balm, but you can tell from the "befores" that my top front teeth are much straighter, and as the nice lady at work said "not sticking out as much."

So, there you go! Enjoy! I'm certainly not.... ;)

4 comments:

stephanie said...

You can really see some of the progress happening... yay!

Michelle said...

Things are really coming along nicely, isn't it exciting. What are you having done for sugery?

laura said...

Wow, your upper arch is really rounding out nicely.

nabukay said...

amazing the difference after such a short time...