Sunday, August 2, 2009

update from my surgeon

Totally forgot to mention that I saw Dr. Desa last week - he was extremely enthusiastic about how I am healing and thought that I should be very close to done with the braces (oh, how I wish it was his decision!). 

I told him that a lot of my friends here were having similar experiences, so I wasn't so nervous that my progress was anything but normal.  He was highly intrigued about the whole world of braces/surgery blogging....

Anyways, appointment with the ortho on Tuesday, at which I'm supposed to get some of these surgical posts off - hurray! 

Ooh, and I won a limbo contest last night...after I cleared the last bar, someone told me to try even lower...I did, and smack my tooth on the bar. Ow.  That's what I get for showing off!

No comments: