Thursday, April 30, 2009

7 more days

I keep starting posts in my email and then running out of time to finish, so that last one was actually written days ago.  We got the paid leave situation settled, went grocery shopping for some things that will resemble food, and right now I'm concentrating on eating/chewing everything around me and doing as much activity as I can.  I am currently late for work, 'cause I stayed out too late at a concert and then had to get up 3 times in the night with our dog...  So tired!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow! I can't believe you are only 7 days away! I am so excited for you. It's just crazy tho b/c we got our braces on approx 3 days apart and I still am waiting on my gaps to close. It has been such a LONG process. But, hopefully my day will come soon enough too. :) Anyway, I am so excited and I look forward to following your blog post-surgery. I am sure you will do great and everything will go well.

- Kelly