Monday, February 2, 2009

Hold, please.

Had an appointment with Dr. Weber (orthodontist) this morning.  They swapped out my bottom wire so that I have the same thick wire on both top and bottom now.  It was really an ordeal for the poor OA to get the bottom wire in – seriously, like 10 minutes of pushing and tugging.

 

But Dr. Weber says I’m looking pretty good and recommended that I call Dr. Desa (surgeon) and set up an appointment.  Which I’m doing right now.  I’m on hold.  Apparently, Dr. Desa appointment calendar is booked through March!  Grrr…that doesn’t bode well for getting a May surgery date, huh?  This will not improve my Monday morning mood. L

 

OK, that’s better – the receptionist couldn’t find my file at first and didn’t get why I was calling.  File found, purpose of appointment established, appointment set for Feb 9!  One week! J  Yea!  Mood on the upswing…

No comments: