Tuesday, June 10, 2008

blah

Nothing too exciting going on here...no appointments, no toothaches, just the usual cycle of eat, floss, brush, rinse and repeat. I gave those pix another try today. Nope, still don't like 'em. They don't slide between my teeth as promised...you just can't replace floss...

One bit of news since I last posted - I had some professional photographs taken! A local photographer was looking for belly dancers to pose for a contest entry he's putting together, and I volunteered. I warned him about the braces ahead of time, but he was very enthusiastic nonetheless. It was a lot of fun - I usually hate pictures, but he made me very comfortable; it was easy to smile. I haven't seen them yet, but I can't wait!

But other than that...this whole experience is starting to get old. I'm a bit bored by the braces. I know this is all about patience, but I've lost mine. Blah.

3 comments:

nabukay said...

oops! so where are the pics. its ok if you're bored you're a belly dancer!

Ananda Devika said...

I wish I knew where they were - the photographer hasn't sent them to me yet... :( I will definitely post one or two if they're any good!

laura said...

Fingers crossed! I hope he did you justice!